Derscale Tao opposed the continuation of payments to more than 30 partners and founders
Ever DAO has several voting cycles about the continuation of previously prisoners of partnerships. In addition, the participants of the Tao were invited to decide whether to continue payments from the project’s treasury for members of the “Governing Council” (Governance).
A separate vote took place for each “candidate”, more than 60 of them took place. Over 50% of the vote “for” the Evescale community gave in 28 cases. Below is their list.
Members of the Managing Council
- Simplex. One of the largest services providing payments processing services in cryptocurrencies for business.
- Everx. The key developer of the technical infrastructure of the project, the creator of the Ever OS operating system and the customer of the Node for Evescale in Rust.
- Kuna. Ukrainian exchange of cryptocurrencies founded by Mikhail Chobanyan in 2016. According to CoinmarketCap, 36 cryptocurrencies are traded on the platform.
- Broxus. One of the key developers of the EVERSCALE ecosystem. Develops https://gagarin.news/news/insta-influencer-profited-from-a-ponzi-scheme-and-a-crypto-scam/ the direction of Defi.
- Anatoly Kaplan. Foundlog founder.
- Minergate. Professional validator, one of the largest liquidity suppliers in Evescale applications.
- = nil; Foundation. Developer of infrastructure solutions for EVERSCALE, auditor of smart contracts of Defi applications.
- Br Capital. Leading Validator of the EVERSCALE blockchain, investor Everx.
- Warp Capital. Active participant in Evescale Defi Alliance and one of the organizers of the Grant program.
- Everstake. Validator and popular service for stakeing various cryptocurrencies.
- GDA Capital. The financial company that helped attract several major investors and partners in Evescale.
- Grandbazar. Creator of NFT markets on the EVERSCALE blockchain, such as Grandbazar, Chess Nft and Third Place.
- MTX. Member of the EVERSCALE Defi Alliance, supports the work of the RUST-NOD and serves large network applications, such as Flatqube.
- Moon Team. A team that promotes applications on Evescale in Southeast Asia.
Also in Governance there were community from Vietnam and South Korea.
- PokerTon. Platform for online games in poker, which uses Evescale coin (Ever) as an internal currency. Holds regular tournaments and competitions.
- Itez. Adjustable service for buying cryptocurrencies from VISA and MasterCard cards. Supports more than 30 national currencies, including the US dollar, euro, ruble and tenge.
- Galaxy Online. GameFi project that develops online groups about space travel and planets development. Supports several cryptocurrencies, including Evescale.
- Changelly. International cryptophytate exchanger and trading platform.
- Hackernoon. Popular platform of expert blogs on topics related to technologies, including blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Grupovina. Serbian company that runs the site for the sale of coupons for various goods and services.
- Pi Union. Develops a cryptophytate ecosystem for Europe: a financial application with the possibility of issuing a map and exchange of fiat currencies for digital. Produces stablecoin tied to the euro.
- Defi Alliance. Association of companies and teams engaged in the development of applications in the field of decentralized finance on EVERSCALE.
- Combot is the largest bots management platform and community analysts in Telegram. Supports Ever as a payment means.
- Adgram. Popular service for automation of advertising in Telegram.
- Click2Money. Partner CPA network in the field of finance, betting and gambling.
- Freewallet. Necastodial wallet with support for a large number of crypto assets.
Previously, tenders of the Ever Native Monet began on the exchanges of Huobi and Kucoin. Ever DAO launched in March 2022. For voting it uses Ever coin.
Read the FORKLOG Bitcoin News in our Telegram-cryptocurrency news, courses and analytics.